Care Certificate Workshops - 22 June 2015
Skills for Care working in partnership with Devon County Council to hold two half day Care Certificate Workshops on Monday 22 June, with the choice of either a morning or afternoon session.
The workshop will offer you an opportunity to gain a better understanding of the Care Certificate (which replaced the Common Induction Standards in April 2015) and how you can implement it in your organisation.
- The Coaver Club, Devon County Council, County Hall, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 4QD.
- 22 June 2015
- Workshop One: 9.45am to 12.15pm
- Workshop Two: 1.15pm to 3.45pm
Aims of the workshop:
• To increase your understanding of the Care Certificate
• To explore the resources and support available
• To consider how you can implement the Care Certificate in your own organisation
• To learn from other organisations about how they are implementing it and share best practice ideas
• To raise any queries you have - to find solutions to any questions you may have
Please note: The workshop in the morning will be repeated in the afternoon with limited places at each workshop it is therefore essential to pre-book if you wish to attend.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your place, please click here