Carers Into Employment Event – 20 November 2015
- An adult who provides or intends to provide care for another adult?
- Looking to return to work, or take your first steps into employment?
- Want to know more about what support is available to you?
THEN THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!
You will be able to find out about:
- Support for taking up, returning to work or increasing your hours
- rights for carers at work
- work related training
- preparing for self-employment or setting up a small business
Hear from an expert panel outlining what you need to know, dig a bit deeper at stalls covering a range of important aspects of support and opportunities available, and have your questions answered by our experts while you enjoy a free cup of tea or coffee. Interested?
Friday 20th November 9.30am to 1.00pm, central Exeter
- For help with booking, transport and replacement care costs contact Devon Carers for details on 08456 434435