Provider Conference - 9th June 2015
- Provider Conference
- Date: 9 June 2015
- Time: 9.30am – 4.00pm (Registration will be from 9am – 9.30am)
- Venue: Fingle Glen Golf and Country Club, Tedburn-st-Mary, near Exeter.
2015 will see significant change in social care in England as the Care Act transforms the approach to adult social care provision.
Amongst other things the act requires the authority to focus on the wellbeing of the local population as a whole and places new responsibilities on it as a commissioner for all people receiving care, regardless of who pays for it.
We would like to take the opportunity of this conference to share our progress towards implementation of the Care Act with you and would like to hear from you of its impact and implications from an operational perspective.
We want to offer you the opportunity to:
* Participate in interactive, developmental workshops around key areas of enquiry
* To receive updates on key areas of strategy and
* To review provider/PEN priorities for the coming 6 months.
To attend please email : email@example.com
By no later than Mid-day 22nd May 2015. We will require attendee’s name, contact details (email & phone) and name of organisation.
The venue will accommodate 130 people and because we are expecting a high level of demand we will need to restrict placements to no more than two people per organisation based on a first come basis.
PLEASE If you do not register your attendance you will not be able to attend the event.
If you would like more detail, please email the mailbox above and a member of the Business Relations Team will contact you.