Provider Engagement Network Conference - 20 Oct - Cullompton
Come and join us on the 20th October at Cullompton Community Centre
Registration will be from 9am – The main event 9.30am – 4.00p.m.
You will be able to:-
* Receive updates on key areas of strategy and business which include keynote speakers from Care Quality Commission, NHS England and SCIE.
* Participate in interactive developmental workshops:-
- Marketing – How to promote your business - Nikki Lathwell - Lathwell Associates
- Management & Leadership – Colonel Trevor Philpot OBE RM – Retired Royal Marine Officer
- NICE – What is NICE? - Steve Judge - Implementation Consultant for the South West Region for NICE
- Prevention – Reducing avoidable admissions & reducing DTOC Senior RD&E Modern Matron
BE QUICK!!! Bookings will be restricted to two people per organisation based on a first come basis.
TO BOOK onto the event and your preferred workshop use EVENTBRITE. PLEASE NOTE: Due of restrictions on numbers attending, registration is a must if you wish to attend!
If you would like more detail, please email email@example.com and a member of the team will contact you.
Business Relations Team